Thursday, February 25, 2010

Parts

A few parts have been trickling in while I wait for the new girl to arrive. Gotta have gifts on hand to welcome her, right? A nice gas door guard, an NOS pair of door handle guards, some restorable front bumper guards, and today's prize... the illuminated Indian head hood ornament! That was a tough one to find. It has the clear head, and doesn't have the light, but I'll use an LED anyway. All this is added to the power steering column and associated parts I bought before I had even settled on this car.

I've placed an order with A1 Electric for the usual array of power goodies too. That should all arrive next week. Now if we are just on track for the weekend delivery...

Woodside Credit transferred the loan to Bank of the West. I got their welcome letter today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment