Saturday, March 5, 2011

Success!!!

I got the brain box back from Dakota Digital this week and finally had a chance to test it today. AND IT WORKS!!! Flawlessly!

Meanwhile, the under-dash housing I'm going to mount the indicator in needs to be painted so I took my glove box door over to the local paint shop to get a quart mixed up to match the dash. They were open but unfortunately I got there too late for them to mix it today. I had to leave the door with them and they will call me Monday.


What's left to do?
  • Finish wiring the shift position decoder (safety relay and backup lights need done).
  • Paint the housing and mount the shift position indicator. 
  • Get new tires.(Should arrive next week sometime.) 
  • Get a 4th rim.
  • Get tires mounted on rims.
  • Enjoy the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment