Saturday, March 6, 2010

Left Rear, Right Front Regulator

Finished up running the wire for the right rear up the side of the car to the dash. I ran a speaker wire there too for later use. Then I did the left rear. Got that all done and ran the wire, and added a wire to run the trunk pop later. Then I put the rear seats back in and took a break sitting in the back seat with Forrest for awhile. He was having a grand old time licking his paws and didn't want me to leave, but I wanted to start on the right front door. I swapped out the regulator easily enough, but the one screw holding the rearward edge of the window to the sash channel is stripped. I test fitted to the door lock plunger while I'm there. That looks like it will be very simple and straightforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment